Saturday, March 19, 2011

Strange Walking Partners

I came around the corner on my 4.3 mile walk/jog around the very HILLY neighborhood and saw what I thought was a pair of fake geese by the road. I quickly realized that I was mistaken and the geese hurried ahead of me into the road as if they were racing me. This is a new one for me. Had a wonderful time out in the SUNSHINE this morning! It was the perfect temperature. Cherry trees, pear trees, forsythia, daffodils, TULIPS *my favorite, and all sorts of other springy plants entertained me today.

More grocery goodies. Excited to try the cassava chips flavored with KAFFIR lime!! Also, I got some chips made from lentils and chick peas and flavored with cucumber dill, I couldn't wait and have already tried them...pretty darn tasty!

Breakfast this AM, shredded wheat, raisin bran crunch, banana, and chia seeds with almond milk. Good way to start the day even if my banana was a little overripe.

No comments:

Post a Comment