Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sucess Times Two

Sleep was just not happening. I got about 2 hours worth of a nap in while trying to rest up before my shift tonight. When I realized it was useless trying to sleep any longer I got my butt out of bed and went for a walk. Keeping with ditching my all-or-nothing attitude, I knew I would be sluggish because a.) I am still very sore from strength training LEGS yesterday and b.) it is getting pretty hot out and I do not have a great track record with heat. The point is I got out and went for a 37 minute walk and maintained a 4 mile per hour pace = )

When I got home from my walk I knew I still had some extra time for some house cleaning. I knew that I wouldn't be able to get much done but yet again I did what I could. Now I am enjoying a salad and curried veggies before getting scrubbed up and out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment