Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Night Music and Artichokes

After 2 VERY long nights at work I am so glad for a break.  I came home and pretty much went right to sleep this morning but when I got up this afternoon I wanted to do something different.  I completed a couple of craft projects and then I was messing around on the internet.  I was checking Facebook and noticed that there would be a musician at Jonah's tonight so I decided to check it out.  I couldn't find anything on the internet to see what this guy may sound like so it was an adventure.  Clay is out of town for mother's day so I grabbed my nook and off to Jonah's I went.  
The musician was Buell Wisner and he was really good.  I liked his very relaxed vibe and his voice was right up my alley.  The only complaint I had was that the only 2-seater (so I wasn't taking up a booth) was right in front of the A/C intake and I think they should have turned his volume up a little anyway.  If folks didn't come for the music they could have enjoyed their meal in the front section of the restaurant.  I got my grub on with my favorite artichoke dip and far too many toast points.  I sipped a pecan beer and read my book while I relaxed and soaked up some good tunes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment