Thursday, April 12, 2012

Juicy Morning

I brought Clay a yellow rose from the yard that I had planted for him.  One of our favorite songs is "yellow rose" by Christopher Jak.
I actually got up early this morning to enjoy the sunrise.  I'll have to get a nap in later before heading to work tonight. 
It was a little chilly this morning but I made some juice anyway.  In the mix: 1 pear, 1/2 cup of pineapple, a handful of parsley, about a cup of water and 4-5 ice cubes thrown in the blender.  Tasty, lightly sweet and very refreshing!  I added a tbsp of chia seeds too, but I like the little crunchy pop that they give.  I do think I am going to nix the laying out in the sunshine idea however, with the chill in the air and all the wind going on outside I think I will stay in and enjoy the day through the window.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment