Monday, October 15, 2012

Killer Kayaking

A couple of weekends ago we took Killer out for her first kayak ride.  She did fantastic!  She liked my boat better because she could see around while we were riding and didn't have to stand on her back legs like she did in Clay's boat.  

She sat in my lap most of the time.  The only time she got upset was once when Clay paddled a good bit ahead of us she got the the very front of my boat and started whining until we caught up.  I even thought that she was going to hop in and swim after him at one point.


This stretch of river was very flat and required a lot of padding.  It was great for taking Killer out the first time since it was so calm.  There was a great rock island in the middle of the river that I think we will camp on some time.



No comments:

Post a Comment