Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Art and Enchilada Kind of Day

Made Sweet Potato and Pinto Enchiladas per HTP's recipe. I must admit that i was very skeptical after mixing everything up and it looked like baby food. The only addition I made was some cumin and fenugreek to spice it up a little. After I pulled these puppies out of the oven I was a convert. The smell was amazing and they got two thumbs up from both me and mom (the taste tester). I did sprinkle a little cheddar on top after baking and they were perfect. Served them up with a side of quinoa with black beans and topped with corn, cucumber, tomato, onion, and cilantro. YUMMY!!!

I hung my new piece of art done by my best friend, Allyson. I love a peacock. Sorry for the glare, I was letting the sun come all in my window which is right beside the picture. I caught the crafty bug myself and started a new collage. I will post my old collage later with *hopefully* a pic of my new finished collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment