Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 2

On day 2 we took Killer out to the beach for the first time. I was very surprised when she ran out into the water all excited and frolicking. We ran back and forth in the surf and she barked hello to people as they went by. After running around for a while clay headed in the water and she followed him as well as she could into the waves. I scooped her up and she sat on clay's float with us the rest of the time we were out there.
Clay sat by the ocean and read while sarah (my sister) and I walked killer up the beach. We made it just to the beginning of driftwood beach and made a plan to go there later in the evening.
Drew came down for the night and we all loaded up and drove down to driftwood beach. Sarah got some neat photos there and we all got bug bitten. Worth the view though! We drove around a bit and decided on Fins for dinner. When we got back all shortbsleep sessions caught up with me and I was out like a light.

No comments:

Post a Comment