Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

We had a full weekend: Eric came up Friday night, mom came up Saturday, and Sarah and Drew came up Sunday.  Eric, Clay, and I took Lily to the Towaliga River right up the road on Saturday.  It was her first time at the river.  The weather was warm but the water was still cold but she hopped right in after sticks.  She seemed to have a great time!  Eric and I both ended up in the mud.  There was some slippery mud hiding under leaves and he slipped and landed on his butt and I slipped and landed chest first ( which is why my white zip up in brown).  Clay and Lily laughed at us.

On Saturday night we went to Hampton and Clay and Eric went to the Jailhouse Brewery.  Mom and I looked around the town and took a few pictures.  We stopped in the bookstore there and had a nice chat with the owner.  When Clay and Eric were done left there and went to Morrow to VN Pho for some food and avocado milkshakes while being serenaded in the car by Clay.  


 
Mom and I got up Sunday and went to work-out with Joey.  We did a tough ab workout and I took Lily for a 2 mile run when we got home.  Clay made some delicious food for a late lunch and he and Eric watched the Falcons.  Sarah and Drew got here later (she is staying here for photography classes in Atlanta).  It was GREAT to see her and Drew.  I got up this morning with them and had breakfast and coffee before they headed out.  It is just 0730 and I have already been up 3 hours, I am alone with the dogs now just chilling with my coffee and the fireplace since Georgia decided to give us a little wintry weather for a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment