Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Raw?

So, I have been MIA for a while and I am trying to get back on the boat. I have still been exercising but I just haven't had the groove for blogging about anything. After a few months of trying to bust a weight plateau my trainer has decided to have me try a raw diet for 2 weeks. Today is day 2. I will try to upload photos as I come up with new combinations. I just sat down to a plate of kale that I ran through the juicer saved the juice for a smoothie later today. I topped the kale with a LOT of lemon juice and some fenugreek powder ( I have been eating dried spices/herbs to add flavor) and some sea salt. I am feeling pretty good today, yesterday afternoon I hit a major slump and just never felt awake. I was actually down 2 pounds today?? Not sure where that came from but I will take it. Curious to see how this goes. Not planning on changing up my workouts during this time period, just maintaining and changing my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment