Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Goodbye Strep Throat

Last night was the first night back to work after being off and entire week thanks to strep/tonsillitis/oral abscess. It was a decent night, but I was so weak and drained of energy. I almost passed out a couple of times and had to keep sitting down (I usually am on my feet for the majority of my shift). I had been out of the gym and had not exercised in 2 weeks, YIKES! I had been too sick to do much of anything except for move from the bed to the couch and back.

I was still feeling run down after last night but I didn't want to wait too long to get back in the swing of things so I hit the gym with Joey today. 15 on the elliptical, 30 of abs with Joey, then 25 min walk. I couldn't even muster a little jog. That being said, I did feel better after exercising and certainly was glad I went. I bet I will sleep well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment