Monday, June 20, 2011

Bee Productive

We stole a little honey from our busy bees today. They decided to build comb onto the inside of the cover and it had to be scraped off so we got a tasty snack. Otherwise the hive looked really good, no queen cells, no signs of hive beetles or wax moths, and lots and lots of brood.

We added a medium super to the hive since there was only 1 1/2 frames not drawn out. We also changed the entrance reducer because it only had the inch opening and there was too much activity for that.

Yummy Yummy breakfast! Frosted maple mini wheats, whole grain "raisin bran" imitation, Chobani vanilla yogurt, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, carob chips, and a little sunflower seed butter. I love to have variety in every bite!

I also love my fiesta dishware! I also made my longest trek here, I walked 2.5 miles out and ran almost all of it back for a total of 5 miles. Averaged 12mph. AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment