Monday, November 7, 2011

More Home Pics


Even with all the clutter I love our mirror wave with the jumping fish. It is on the wall across from the bed so I look at it while lying in bed. We got the mirror from Ikea and the fish is a plate from Pier One. We stuck both items to the wall with those Command strips. No holes in the wall!!



I wish I had a before picture of this dresser, it was an ugly fake wood exterior with brassy pulls. I primered and painted the piece and took the hardware off and spray painted them with a hammered metal spray. I love the way it turned out!


The bedroom just required some tidying, dusting, bedmaking, and TONS of laundry. Chico thinks I did all the cleaning just for him.





We have a very open floor plan so this is our living, kitchen, and dining, oh and breakfast nook room. All in one.



No comments:

Post a Comment