Saturday, May 7, 2011

Guess What I Did Today.

I couldn't sleep this morning at 0700 and needed to EXERCISE. I had missed 3 days working out thanks to 14-15 hour nights at work. It was quite chilly but I didn't realize that until I was already out the door so I decided to run "a little bit" to get warmed up. Once I started RUNNING I didn't stop. I told myself that I was going to at least make it to the 5k mark and see what my time looked like on mytracks. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that I had cut 6 minutes off my fastest time so far and made the 5k in 33 minutes. I was so happy that I found some extra energy, and kept running. I made it back to the house after a total of 48 minutes running. I maintained a 5.5 mph overall average which is MUCH better than before!!! I was so happy I couldn't stop smiling. Then I came in and did my BICEP and TRICEP circuit workout.

Clay and I then had a fantastic omlette sandwich and went to see Something Borrowed and Thor. Double feature movie day. I really enjoyed Something Borrowed, and Clay said he liked it too, Thor was good but we saw it in 3D and I think I would have preferred for it not to have been. We also picked up some salvia and artemesia that we will be planting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment