Saturday, October 20, 2012

Beautiful Day!

Lily has got the cutest yawns.  Her giant tongue sticks way out and is pointy.  I wish I could get a good picture of it, I have never seen a tongue quite like it.

She was just hanging out with her dad this morning while we watched tv and the sun was glowing in. 

While I was cooking the two pups decided to be nice to one another.  Killer did not even protest to being Lily's pillow.  They both like lying on the cushy foam rugs in the kitchen anyway but I like it that they were cuddling up to one another.  

Meanwhile today I collected my couponing stuff and went to the grocery store with Clay and Eric when he arrived and I please myself by saving $60 and only using coupons on items that we would have purchased anyway.  I may have created a monster.

I was also feeling crafty so I started embroidering the onsies that I got for Allyson and Bekie's babies.  This was a lot of fun.  I just free-handed some little drawings on the onsie started sewing.




I was really please with the final product, I can't wait to start on the next oneThe crafting bug always gets me in the mood to start all kinds of projects so next off was baking.  I have 2 banana breads in the oven right now.  
1. Pear, banana, cardamom, almond  2. Apple, banana, pecan, cinnamon.
If either turns out well I will post the recipes later.  No point in typing it up now it they are duds.  Which is possible since they were experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment